This month my Heart to Horse box came quite late. I wasn’t too sure that I was getting it. I checked my account in Horse.com and it was there, but with no shipping information. Finally a few days later I received the shipping notification email.
They tell you that it typically ships around the 15th and often I receive it that day or the day after. This month I was looking for it until the 21st. I hope it’s worth the wait!
What is the Heart to Horse Box?
Monthly subscriptions are a hot item these days. There seems to be a “box” for everyone; Bark Box, Keto Krate, Dollar Shave Club, Blue Apron, Graze….
Why not, then, have a box for horses? Hence, the Heart to Horse Box!
Upon opening you get to see the name of the person who packed your Heart to Horse box.
For $35 you receive a box containing various items including treats, supplements, fly control, barn items, and riding items. The value more often than not far outweighs the price of the box itself. What you get each month varies and it often coincides with some seasonal necessities. For example, March of 2016 contained Rambo wash and a bag for my stall front to put blankets in. This was timely since I live in the northeast and we were entering the mud season!
What I enjoy most about the Heart to horse box? You make a difference! When you purchase a heart to horse box 25% of the proceeds go to a rescue.
November 2017 Reveal!
The Heart to Horse box ships out on or around the 15th of every month…often times I actually receive the box ON the 15th. What’s in this month’s box?
After opening the box and removing the tissue paper, you’re welcomed with a photo of one of the horses benefiting from your donation. You also receive a coupon for 15% off your next order through Horse.com. If you flip the card over it will tell you the products you’ve received and their Item number in case you want to order more.
Ready to see what’s in the box?
What you’re seeing:
- SSG Winter Rancher Gloves (Reg: $45.95)
- What Horses Teach Us 2018 Engagement Calendar (Reg: $16.66)
- Manna Pro Bite Size Nuggets (Reg: $4.09)
- HorseSpa Basic Bucket Top (Reg: $16.00)
- Harlequin Horses Wine Gift Bag (Reg: $6.99)
As you can see the values of these products add up to well over $35.
This isn’t the best box I’ve received but I have to admit I’m pretty excited about some of these. I don’t buy myself gloves and these are really nice ones. They are soft and cushy inside and fit me perfectly. They are going to make my chores a lot easier.
Lately I’ve been gaining new clients for petsitting so the calendar is just what I needed. This book will help me track my clients as well as my vet and farrier visits. All things horses!
The nuggets are fantastic. I am running low and Blade enjoys these. They are on the cheaper end so they are great for training. We recently did an obstacle clinic and I’d like to continue what I learned with Blade. These treats are perfect for this.
I worked for a farm that used the bucket tops and they were so convenient. Although I don’t currently have a use for it there are already some future plans being made.
I have a lot of horse-y friends and we all enjoy wine from time to time. I don’t usually splurge on fancy gift bags but this is totally special.
Although I wouldn’t normally purchase these items on my own (except the treats) they all have purpose and a place in my life. I get joy from opening the box but I also get to enjoy some of the “fancier” things that I won’t spoil myself with.
I recommend this product for:
- A great gift idea for all horse people any time of the year!!!
- New horse owners
- Farm Owners (often has great barn supplies)
- People who don’t already have or buy everything they could possibly need
- You help a horse rescue in need
- Opening your Heart 2 Horse box is like Christmas….you never know what’s in it and the surprise is so much fun!
- The items are useful and practical
- Helps to replace some items you haven’t gotten around to fixing or replacing
- Great opportunity to try a supplement to see if your horse will eat it before you spend too much money on the full container
- Discover new brands and products
- Most wearable items are one size fits all
- Did I mention you get to help a horse rescue?
- You might get duplicates of what you don’t need
- It’s highly addicting and you may want to get more
- Not for the people who MUST have everything in matching colors
Still can’t decide? Check out past months!