I don’t own the Pessoa Turnout sheet but I have had the chance to have one here and seen several used.
- Warranty on fabric and waterproofing
- The color options, I really appreciate the attractive designs and color choices
- Waterproof yet breathable
- Fits well and moves with the horse nicely
- Limited sizes: By offering sizes from 70″-84″ Pessoa is limiting the horses that can be outfitted. I have seen many horse owners struggle to find blankets for their small and large horses.
- Schneider’s Saddelry
- Dover’s Rider’s International
I really like the Pessoa sheet. It’s a great quality sheet. It’s durable, waterproof, breathable, attractive, and fits well.
The market is currently flooded with a lot of great brands and options. For that reason Pessoa is not my first choice, but it is an excellent choice and I’d happily own one. I really don’t have anything bad to say about it.
The reason behind my “1st choice” is mainly because I am frugal and look to get the most for my money. With Pessoa retailing around $150 or more I would be more likely to pay a little more and purchase a Schneider’s sheet with it’s lifetime warranty during one of their sales. At the same time, I find the Pessoa to be more visually appealing than most blankets. I had always thought about buying the royal blue one for Blade.
If you want to check out what Pessoa has to offer visit for yourself at: